SPEAK WITH OUR DALTON INJURY LAWYERS
Whether you’ve been hit by a semi-truck or your crash took place on I-75 with a commercial vehicle, a truck accident can cause severe property damage and result in overwhelming medical bills. The attorneys at McMahan Law Firm, LLC can assist you with questions concerning your truck accident and help you determine whether you should take further legal action. With more than two decades of experience, you can trust that your case is in competent hands when you come to our Georgia firm.
Our Dalton truck accident lawyers are here to help you successfully recover compensation. Contact us at (706) 277-4686.
CAUSES OF SERIOUS TRUCK ACCIDENTS
The most common contributing factors to traffic crashes and fatal accidents include:
- Distracted driving—Anytime a driver’s eyes are off the road due texting or other distractions, it can lead to serious collisions.
- Drugged driving—Operating under the influence of any type of drugs, whether prescription or illegal, can impair a driver’s functions.
- Drunk driving—Driving under the influence of alcohol can greatly impact a driver’s ability to avoid accidents and stay safe on the road.
- Fatigued driving—Driving while tired can result in decreased reaction time, impairment of judgment, and unsafe driving
- Fallen debris—Debris that falls off a truck due to improper loading can cause serious damage to unsuspecting vehicles.
- Overloaded trucks—State and federal laws set limits on how much trucks can weigh, including how cargo is loaded and secured.
AFTER AN ACCIDENT, CONTACT OUR FIRM
If you suspect that your injuries have been caused by any of these common factors, our legal team can work to swiftly prove the truck driver’s fault and pursue compensation for your suffering. We serve Dalton with access to personal injury attorneys who are Avvo Rated 10.0, and AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. With experience and compassion, we are here to counsel you through these difficult times.
Begin your claim today by filling out a case evaluation for our Dalton truck accident attorneys to review.